Search This Blog

Sunday, November 27, 2011

This Day Forward I "Walk and Talk" Love and Respect

I bless all the nine sacred directions, to all the brothers and sisters of the rainbow warriors of prophecy,


Today no more anger...no more hurting...these other events and what the white people seek out and their values....have steered me wrong and made me crazy....today, like everyday and yesterday.  I work on not following those roles and traditions of a gambler, partier, violence and disrespect....


People who drink alcohol, they will never be my guide in this walk of life anymore. Stay away from me... (instead) teach me to stay strong and feed what is given to me this day forward to love and (also to show) respect...


Teach me to forgive and too forget (dwell on happiness instead)...leave anger and those who preach it...surround me and help me find my way back to those who only want to love (and) be loved...


I must remember when I wake up... (to) bless all the nine sacred directions and ask for help on my journey...I ask for that hourly...I will one day become the strong warrior I once was...


I beat the drum today and the days before...looking for that song and to make my heartbeat in tune with it and its ways...I wake up and ask for the guidance and hourly I ask for the help of those who hear me.  I am yet new walking this road, forgive me if I say or ask for something that is offended you...I truly do not mean that...but, show me how to do this the right way.

Aho. Ahom - mikwich I bow to you all and humble myself
Running Free aka Screaming Eagle
violet child, Rainbow Warrior of Prophecy
rollingoverrollinghills.blogspot.com

Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy
Pray With Elders around the World

Teach what is right, that law is the LOVE, then when two hearts is united, we share with intelligence. However if LOVE doesn't lead the way, then we fight to unite LOVE, two broken hearts, then we know that we are walking the truth path, the love to each other, the kind that lasts, over rolling hills in time, over the suns, and into the heart of the blue seas of everyone. We are the Prophecy, the Rain upon the Land, so parched, it will need a Rainbow, to serve it home the right way and know where to land (the Rainbow always lands on the pot of gold, abundance, brotherhood)!

No comments:

Post a Comment